Friday, July 26, 2024

A Christmas Card for my Stash and to Use Some of my Hoarded Papers...

 Good morning everyone and welcome.  I've decided I will enter this in a couple of challenges...Peace on Earth Christmas and the Love Those Pretty Papers challenges.  Like many of you I have looking around in my craftroom and I'm seeing all these paper collections that really need to be used.  They are doing no one any good just sitting here collecting dust.  

I have made an Interlocking Fun Fold Card and have managed to use quite a bit of paper.  I'm sorry but I have no idea the name or the company of this pretty paper pack but it has been here for such a long time.  I forgot I had it...so it needed to be cut into!


The inside of my card once it has been unfolded.  I love this design and it is such a pretty presentation!


Well my friends it is Friday and soon the weekend will be upon us!  Enjoy!


No comments: