Wednesday, August 7, 2024

And So It Begins.....

Good morning my friends and welcome.  It is so very hot and humid here in East Tennessee our minds wander to anything Winter, or Christmas.  Anything to get to stay indoors!  I've decided to start on my cards for Christmas and now I can play in the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.  This one has been one of my favorite challenges since it started.  I don't play along often but now I think I might be around more often.  I also am planing to enter this one into the Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge as well.  


The gorgeous embossing folder is from Gemini and it's name is Yuletide Decorations.  I just had to add some sparkle for good measure and the pretty paper is from Heartfelt Creations Festive Holy Collection.  I just love the birds and Holy!

Well this is about it for me this morning.  I need to move along and get some chores done.  Have a great day!  

1 comment:

Liz Williams said...

Such a beautiful card! Love that great embossing folder!