Wednesday, January 31, 2024

A Birthday Card....Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge...

Good morning my friends and welcome.  I'm here this morning to bring you this little birthday card made using an embossing folder.  I used the Anna Griffin Foundry folder and the sentiment is a Heartfelt Creations die called French Courtyard.  I also used some of the flowers from my stash so it was a quick and easy card to make.

I'm entering this in the Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge. This Challenge is Anything Goes Embossing with a twist of Birthdays!  

I'm off for another cup of coffee.  Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautifully done Glenda! I have a few old Anna Griffin embossing folders and just love them!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

Lia said...

What a lovely circle die! It's a great centerpiece on this card.
Lia DT CYHTP

Leslie Miller said...

Glenda, this is so beautiful with the birthday die and your flower backed up by the fabulous embossed blue! I'm loving all your embossing folders. Keep 'em coming!