Thursday, January 25, 2024

Card For Hope....

Good morning everyone and welcome!  Well here in East Tennessee we have gone from temps being in the single digits and snow a week ago to 53 degrees and thunderstorms today!  We are on a roller coaster with our weather but I have to admit the rain is a nice break from all that snow and cold we endured last week!  

My thoughts have turned toward Spring this morning so I'm here to share a card I made using the Lisa Horton Calla Lily embossing folder and die.  It reminds me of Easter!


I colored it with chalk and mounted it on a panel embossed with an old swiss dot folder from long ago.  This would make a great encouragement card for someone.

Well that does it for me this morning.  I'm off to work on some bookmarks for my friends at the nursing home!

No comments: