Monday, February 5, 2024

Just a Card to say Hello...

Good afternoon my friends and welcome.  I'm here to share a card I made using the Spellbinders BetterPress Plate called A Friend Like You Bouquet.  I used watercolor pencils to color these beautiful flowers and I love that you can feel the image.  I will be sending this card to just say Hello to a friend of mine.

The card is nice and flat so I can mail with one stamp!


I see another card using this press plate in the coming days. It's a lot of fun to color and it goes quickly.  There are a couple more sentiments in the set and of course you could use other sentiments.  


 

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Glenda, what a beautiful bouquet full of sweetness, and your coloring brings it to life! I've seen the Betterpress cards in real life and it's a whole other fabulous look and feel. Stamping has come a long way, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

Really lovely flower art work!