Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations...

Well another week has rolled around and I'm back to share another Christmas card I have made using the Festive Christmas Collection from Heartfelt Creations!  It is such an easy collection to work with and I envision many cards for this year's Christmas season!  You can find my card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery with all the details there! 





My finished card is 5" X 7".  Make card base and cover with a piece of Sheet 9B of the paper collection.  Cut a piece of white cardstock and run through the die cut machine in the embossing folder.  Adhere to card front.

Stamp the sentiment onto watercolor paper using Festive Berries Distress Ink and die cut with coordinating die.  Cut two more and glue all three pieces together.  Glue down onto the center of the card.

Stamp the images using London Fog Memento Ink and color using Distress Ink and Zig markers and the water brush.  Allow this to dry and die cut with coordinating die.  Adhere to card front using dimensional tape. Add glitter and then add Prills to the center of the flowers and allow to dry.  The quick and easy card is finished!  


3 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh Glenda this is gorgeous. Using my phone to post and it's a tad bit harder. Have a great week.

Leslie Miller said...

This is so very pretty, Glenda. You know how I love all things birds, plus the embossed background and that perfect die cut sentiment.

Patricia Manhire said...

I love this clean and simple card and your colouring is gorgeous!!