Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations...

 Good morning my friends and welcome!  I'm here this Wednesday morning to share a card made using Heartfelt Creations products.  You can find my card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery with all the details.  


My finished card is 5" X 7".  Start with Gateway Fold card and using pieces of sheets 6A, 1B and 4A from the paper collection, cover the different pages of the card.  You can choose the papers that make you happy.




Cut two of the Teardrop Lattice Gateway die; one in white and one in silver and layer so just a bit of the silver shows through behind the white die.  Glue together and glue to card front.  I used the Eyelet Frame Gateway Die to cut the paper to fit the other pages behind the front cover of the card.  

Stamp the Elegant Rose Sentiment using French Ultramarine blue three times onto white cardstock.  Cut out with coordinating die.  I cut the words out of the die cut and glued together.  The three layers really gives this piece height and detail.  Glue to the card.  

Stamp the flowers using Cantaloupe Memento ink and color with layers of color using Dandelion, Sunflower, Goldenrod and Rhubarb Stalk inks.  Cut out with coordinating dies.  Lay onto mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine.  Stamp the leaves with Leaf Green ink and color with Vivid Chartruese and edge with olive.  Cut out with coordinating dies and lay onto the mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine.  Lay out onto the desk to dry. When leaves and flowers are dry use Crystal Lacquer and a brush to paint the petals and leaves and allow to dry.  When dry layer two flower petals together and add Prills to the centers.  Decide on placement on the card front and use hot glue to glue down. 


 I hope you like this card...I had so much fun creating it.  I do love these beautiful sunflowers!

3 comments:

Patricia Manhire said...

What a stunning card!! I love the design and your flowers are gorgeous!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, this is so gorgeous I can hardly stand it! I'll have to look up the Crystal Lacquer. I've used some similar products, but your results are jaw dropping!

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Gorgeous card my friend, fantastic sunflowers :)