Monday, June 26, 2023

A Christmas card for my stash....

 It won't be long till I will be moaning that I don't have my cards ready to go and I will be in a panic because Christmas is coming.   So just like always I start early but I still wind up behind and beginning to panic in late November.  Here is the first card I made for my list this year.  


I used products all from Heartfelt Creations .... some older collections and some of the new.  I just love these little birdies from the new Christmas collection called The Festive Christmas collection.  The Lantern is also a favorite of mine and I will be using it often as well.  I hope you like this card it was a lot of fun to make!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I'm moaning already. If I could have a stash half this gorgeous I'd be super happy. Amazing, Glenda!