Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations....

Good morning my friends and welcome to my Wednesday post!  I'm here this morning to post another Heartfelt Creations card using the  Floral Sentiments Collection. I made a slimline card with a cut out for the sentiment to show through. You can find my card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery   All the products used are listed there.


My card base is 4" X 9" and I used the Deluxe Flower Shaping paper because it is a perfect weight for cardmaking.  Make card base and cover inside and out with pieces of 1B of the paper collection.  Using a die from the set cut out an opening in the front of the card.  Cover the cut out piece with a piece of Sheet 3A of the paper collection and glue to the inside of the card.  This then becomese the piece that will hold the sentiment. Stamp the sentiment in Rose Madder and cut out 3 times and glue together so the piece is very dimensional.  Glue to the inside panel.

Stamp the flower petals onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper using Rose Madder and color the centers with Buttercup and the edges with Rose Madder.  Cut out using coordinating dies, lay onto the mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine.  Turn out onto the desk to dry.  When dry add Prills to the center and allow to dry.  I glued two petals together to make the flowers.

Stamp the leaves in Leaf Green, color with Vivid Chartruese and cut out with coordinating dies.  Edge the leaves with Olive ink, lay onto the mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine.  Turn out onto the desk to dry.

Die cut the Slim Elegant Rectangle Die out of white cardstock and glue to the card front. Decide on placement of flowers and leaves and use hot glue to glue down.  Dilute some Designer Dries Clear Adhesive and paint with a brush onto the petals and sprinkle with glitter.  Allow to dry and the card is finished.    


3 comments:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Oh my friend, this is just gorgeous :)

Patricia Manhire said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the soft muted tones of your flowers.

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, it's sooooo pretty, Glenda! The die cut frame looks very delicate. I can count on you for a Wednesday dose of pretty, even though I didn't get here till Thursday late. Lots going on in my world right now.