Thursday, May 18, 2023

Amazing Friend...Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge...

Good morning friends and welcome.  I'm here sharing another card for the Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge.   I have a few embossing folders but never seemed to use them and this challenge has me looking through them trying to find just the right one for making a new card.  The challenge this time is "Anything Goes with a Twist of Floral" and it's right up my alley!


I used a coating of light blue ink to the inside of the folder to color the background and I think it is just beautiful.  The flowers and little bird are from Heartfelt Creations.  

I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it!  

4 comments:

Darlene said...

OH my friend ... this is just GORGEOUS! You did the inked folder technique beautifully ... I don't always get good coverage but this is AMAZING! Love your 'signature' cluster of beautifully made flowers too ... perfect & beautiful design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
Can You Handle the Pressure
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, Glenda, when you do this technique of inking the folder it turns out better than any I've ever seen! Gorgeous folder, too, and beautiful flower spray. This is definitely right up your alley. I'm really loving ALL your embossed cards!

Mrs A. said...

Glenda, this is just so pretty. I love the addition of the tiny bird. Hugs Mrs A.

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Fantastic card, I love this technique, looks fabulous :)