Monday, May 29, 2023

Can You Handle The Pressure...Anything Goes with a Twist of Birdhouse/Bird...

Good Monday Morning my friends and it is also Memorial Day today!  I have been having so much fun playing along with the Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge since it started.  Now that Heartfelt Creations is closing I only have two more months to post as a member of the Design Team so I find myself looking for cards to make.  I do plan to start making Mini Albums and Folios again but for now I'm just hanging out playing along with this challenge.  Why don't you come join the fun!  


Recently I spent a few days making flowers and leaves with various flower stamps and dies and these are a few of those paired with a sweet little birdhouse and bird.  All Heartfelt Creations supplies except for the lovely embossing folder which is one of the Anna Griffin folders (Ornate Quatrefoil)

I didn't use a sentiment because at this point I'm not going to use this card but when I need it all I have to do is add a sentiment banner and off it goes.  I hope you enjoy this card as much as I have enjoyed making it. 

4 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous, love the EB folder you have used and those beautiful flowers too!! We love having you join us!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}
{Triple B}
{Stencil Fun}

Lia said...

That embossingfolder is really awesome and a great background for your handmade flowers. It's a super card!!
Lia DT CYHTP

Darlene said...

Oh my friend, this is absolutely beautiful! I also love seeing your flowers and I hope even though Heartfelt is closing you will continue to share your gorgeous flower making skills on your projects. LOVE how you've incorporated these beauties with this awesome embossed background. Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
Can You Handle the Pressure
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Leslie Miller said...

You have a lot of gorgeous Heartfelt supplies that you can use for years to come. You also have some of the most gorgeous embossing folders ever. I think the cards you've made for this challenge have been some of my favorites of yours in all the years. This one is totally amazing!