Wednesday, November 16, 2022

More Inspiration with the Friendship Rose Collection from Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning friends and welcome.  I'm here this chilly Tennessee morning to share with you another card I made using the Friendship Rose Collection from Heartfelt Creations.     My card is titled Locked Hearts and I just love how it turned out!  You can find it in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery with all the products used.


My card size is 5 1/2" X 7 1/2".  Make card base using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. It is quite sturdy and makes a great card base.  Cover with a piece of Sheet 4B of the paper collection cutting it at 5 3/8" X 7 3/8".  

Using the Filigree Companion Frame die cut a piece of Sheet 4A and set aside.  Using the decorative frame cut a piece of Luxe Gold cardstock and glue this to the die cut.  

Cut three of the decorative hearts, then cut two of the hearts so  you can entertwine the three hearts together.  Glue down and then trim so the center heart does not have any of the other two dies showing inside the heart opening.  Use a hydra sponge to add glue and then glitter to the hearts and set aside to dry.  Once dry glue the hearts to the card front.  

Stamp the Budding Rose Heart onto white cardstock and use the Prismacolor pencils to color. Cut out using coordinating die and adhere this to the center heart.  The card is finished.  

4 comments:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Super pretty card, I love how you used the heart die :)

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

I absolutely love this my friend! Love how you used the heart die and your coloring is absolutely beautiful! Fabulous card!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, it is gorgeous, Glenda! I'm especially drawn to that pretty heart in the center. I'm always fascinated by how beautifully Heartfelt's stamps and dies work together.

Patricia Manhire said...

This is gorgeous!! I love what you have done with the heart dies and your colouring is beautiful!!