Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Debuting the Friendship Rose Collection...

Good morning my friends!  It's time for another Heartfelt Creations Release and the Friendship Rose Collection is quite Beautiful.  Heartfelt Creations has done it again with this lovely collection and I just know you are going to love it.  You can find my card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery  with a listing of all products used to make my card.  

My card size is 5 1/4" X 7 1/4".  Make card base and add a layer of Luxe Gold Cardstock.  Add another layer of Sheet 3A of the paper collection.  Set aside while we go to work on the die cuts and Rose Heart.

Cut two of the largest dies of the set; one is gold and one in white. Cut the next smallest die out of the white die cut and it leaves a heart opening showing the gold piece behind it.  Offset these and glue together so the gold just peeps through behind the white.  Cut the decorative heart shaped die out of white cardstock and set aside while we work on the coloring of the rose stamp.

Stamp the Friendship Rose Cling Stamp onto white cardstock and color with the colored pencils.  Cut out using coordinating die.  I used the Designer Dries Clear adhesive and added dots of glue onto the image where I wanted to add glitter.  Add the glitter and allow to dry.

Glue this colored heart onto the decorative heart shaped die cut then add to card front using Double Dots to add dimension.  The card is finished.  


2 comments:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Wow, Glenda, your card is so elegant and beautiful, love it :)

Leslie Miller said...

Just in time for Valentines, but so much more, too. Here it is mid-November and I'm seeing big Christmas releases. Honestly, if I bought Christmas stamps now they'd be for next year. I'm not good at last minute stamping. Your card is really striking, Glenda. I always love the way you underline your dies with that bit of gold peeking. Lovely roses. Gorgeous!