Saturday, November 19, 2022

Christmas Card ... 2022

Like most of you I have been working on my Christmas cards lately and I will be sharing one or two with you in the coming days.  I have really been striving to make cards that can mail with a first class stamp because of the very high postal rates.  A card with 3D flowers and packed in one of the plastic boxes Heartfelt Creations has in their shop can cost almost $5.00 to mail.  I have a few that I spend that kind of money on but not many.


The hero of this card is the Filigree Accents die which is one of the latest released by Heartfelt Creations. I layered a bit of gold behind the die to jazz it up a bit.  Then Heartfelt Creations pretty poinsettia and some gold fillers and it will be all set.

I hope you enjoy my card!  Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, pretty! The gold really does jazz it up, and that flower is really amazing. Love that you're showing how possible it is to make something this gorgeous that can be mailed with no extra postage. I'm all about the one postage stamp card. Thanks, Glenda!