Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations....

Good morning everyone and welcome!  I'm here to share a slimline card I made using Heartfelt Creations Wild Aster flowers.  You can see my card and all supplies used to make it in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery.


My finished card size is 4" X 7 1/2". I used Deluxe Flower Shaping paper to make the base.  It is the perfect weight to use for cards. Cover with a piece of Sheet 3A of the paper collection.  Using Luxe Gold Cardstock cut the Rounded Window Frame Die and cut it half.  Glue one half on the left side of the card and the other half on the bottom of the card.  

Stamp the flower petals using New Sprout ink and color the centers using Pink Peony and cut out using the coordinating dies.  Shape the petals using the Deluxe Flower Shaping kit and glue three petals together to make the flower base.  Glue a pearl in each petal and set aside to dry.  Stamp the leaves with Leaf Green ink and color with same the add some Olive ink to add more dimension.  Cut out using coordinating dies and I just used my fingers to shape the leaves a bit.  Decide on placement on the card and glue down flowers and leaves.

Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock using Jet Black ink and use Banner die to cut out.  I cut a piece of gold cardstock just a little bit larger than the sentiment piece and then just eye balled where to cut out the peak and hand cut that with just a pair of scissors.  Glue the gold piece and the white sentiment piece together.  Tuck the end under the gold Rounded Window die cut and glue down allowing a bit to hang over the edge of the card.  

The card is finished.  

 

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh my friend, this is so, so pretty! Awesome overall design! I'm FINALLY feeling well enough to get back into my cave & make some cards. Lord knows, it's been a horrible month for me but I'm on the right path now so ... moving ahead! Thanks for always sharing such beautiful inspiration! Have a wonderful July 4th weekend ahead! HUGS

Leslie Miller said...

Wait, I have these Wild Aster dies and never made them look this gorgeous. I'll have to revisit them. Your entire card is a work of art, Glenda!

Patricia Manhire said...

This is so beautiful!! Your asters are stunning and I love how you have used the background dies!