Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning my friends and welcome!  Today I'm here to share another card with you using the Mushroom Cottage Collection.  These little guys are perfect for a mini slimline card and you can see my card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery.


My finished card size is 3 1/4" X 6 1/4" which is the min slimline card size.  Make card base using the Deluxe Flower Shaping paper.  It is the perfect weight for card bases.  Cover with a piece of 10B of the paper collection and set aside while we work on the elements.

Stamp the Mushroom Cottages using Toffee Crunch ink onto watercolor paper and then use the zig markers and the waterbrush to color them.  I lay down color onto a acrylic stamping block and use the waterbrush to pick up and color on the watercolor paper. These watercolor pens come in so many colors and you can pick which colors you like the best. Stamp the leaves and little snails using Toffee Crunch and color the leaves with Leaf Green and the little snails are colored with the Zig markers.then Cut out everything with coordinating dies and decide on placement along the bottom edge of the card.  Glue everything down.  

Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock using Vibrant Fushia and use one of the arrow dies to cut out.  I edge the arrow with Vibrant Fushia and cut off the pointed end.  Push behind one of the leaves and glue down.  The card is complete. This makes a quick and easy card and it is perfect for mailing with one stamp.  


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

We're both in the same boat trying to get around to our visiting. I can't keep up! However, I always get here eventually and it's a treat when I do. How cute this is! I love this little toadstool village. The colors make it all the more adorable. Those snails are darling, too. Makes me smile!