Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Simply and Elegantly Framed....Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations

Good morning my friends here on the first Wednesday of March!  Can you believe that March is here and Spring is coming!  I'm here to share another card I made using this pretty Vining Clematis Banner stamp and die from Heartfelt Creations.  You can see the products used for my card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery.



My finished card size is 4 1/4" X 5 12".  Make card base using white cardstock and then cut a piece of green cardstock just a bit smaller and attach to card front.  Cut a piece of white cardstock 4" X 5 1/4", spritz with water and run through the die cut machine inside the embossing folder.  Use Scor-Tape to attach green ribbon to the white embossed piece and glue it to card front.  

Using Jet Black ink, stamp the Vining Clematis onto watercolor paper and emboss with clear embossing powder.  I used Distressed Inks and a brush to color the imege.  Cut out with coordinating dies.  Cut two of the shadow pieces and then cut out the area for the sentiment to show through from the back piece.  Stamp the sentiment using Jet Black ink.  Adhere the two pieces together using dimensional tape then glue the colored design to the top and mount onto card front.  I used more Scor-Tape on this medallion piece to adhere to card front.  

Tie a bow using the green ribbon and then adhere to card front using Scor-Tape and Dries Clear adhesive.

The card is finished.

6 comments:

Rita said...

Good Morning Glenda. Absolutely Stunning. Your card is so beautiful and I'm sure your Friend will love it. Hugs Rita xxx

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Wow, so elegant and beautiful card :)

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

I absolutely love this gorgeous card, Glenda! Your coloring on the floral banner is beautiful and placing it on the embossed background with the pretty ribbon really makes it pop! Stunning!

Patricia Manhire said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the pop of colour on the embossing background and your colouring is gorgeous!

Leslie Miller said...

You always make me run over to Heartfelt and look. This is such a pretty card with the vining clematis and window on embossed background. So much texture and lovely garden colors. It can be hard to get back into the swing of things after an absence, but you're looking good to me!

Mrs A. said...

I have just bought some heartfelt dies and stamps and now i think I need more!! Your card is lovely. Hugs Mrs A.