Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Another Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning my friends and welcome to a rainy Spring morning in East Tennessee!  It is once again Wednesday and time to share a card from Heartfelt Creations.  

My card is featuring the Sweet Pea Collection and can be found in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery here.


My finished card size is 3 1/2" X 6".  Make easel card base by cutting white cardstock to measure 6" X 7".  Score the 7" side in half and then score one of the sides in half again. Make a mountain fold here. Cut a white piece of cardstock 3 1/2" X 6" and glue to the mountain fold.  I covered this piece of cardstock with a piece of sheet 3B of the paper collection.  The inside of the card is covered with a piece of 10A of the paper collection. I also cut a small piece of Sheet 10A for the back side of the easel.  

Stamp the flowers with Memento New Sprout ink and cut out with coordinating dies.  Stamp the leaves with Memento Fern Green, color with Leaf Green and cut out with coordinating dies.  Edge the leaves with Memento Olive ink to highlight and add dimension to the leaves.  Lay the flower petals and leaves onto the mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine.  Turn out onto the desk to dry.  I used the Deluxe Flower Shaping kit to add a bit more dimension to the flower petals.  Shape the flowers and hot glue together to hold in place.  Allow everything to dry.

Die cut small decorative piece of the Elaborate Frames dies using a piece of sheet 9B of the paper collection.  Use dimensional tape to adhere to card front.  Decide on placement of flowers and leaves and use hot glue to adhere to the card front.  Add Crystal Clear glitter to the flowers and allow to dry.  

Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of sheet 10A of the paper collection that measures 1" X 3 1/4".  Mat with a slightly larger piece of sheet 9B and glue to the back of the sentiment.  Adhere to the inside of the card using dimensional tape.  This will serve as a stop for the easel section of the card. 

3 comments:

Darlene said...

It is SO GOOD to see you sharing your beautiful creations once again!! This is just beautiful as are the last few Sweet Pea cards you have shared that I unfortunately am late commenting on! Your designs always inspire me! Well done my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Same old me... behind again. Such is life these days. I cannot pass up your beautiful creations when I see them in my Feedly. I swear I can smell the scent of the sweet peas when I look at this. Such pretty flowers and delicate paper pattern. Love!

Patricia Manhire said...

What a beautiful card and I love your sweet peas!