Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning everyone and welcome to another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday.  This morning I have another card to share with you using the Elegant Mosaics Collection.  You can find this card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery here.


My card size is 4 1/4" x 6 1/2".  Make card base and cover with a piece of the paper collection.  I used Sheet #2B. 

Stamp the edge pieces onto white cardstock using Morocco ink.  Stamp the design twice.  Cut out with coordinating dies.  Next stamp the main image 4 times using Morocco ink and Bamboo Leaves.  Cut out using the coordinating dies.

Glue down the edge die cuts on the top and the bottom of the card front.  I used dimensional tape to adhere the center piece and on each layer used on top of the initial die cut. I think it gives a Kaleidoscope effect to the piece.  

I did not put a sentiment on the front of the card but the inside is left blank so you could write a message for the recipient.

4 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good Morning, this card has truly beautiful detail. The dies are awesome and I really love the colors. Wishing you a good week. We are -20 with winds, hard to keep house warm so blinds/curtains are being used to the max. I'm a let the light in kind of person, so by Friday I'll be normal again !! Best Wishes

Rita said...

Hello Dear Glenda. How lovely to see this beautiful card. Hope your safe and well. I stated back in January this year after a few months of health issues. Hugs Rita xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, elegant! You did beautiful work on this with the colors and design. It's so good to know you're recovering well, Glenda!

Patricia Manhire said...

Such a lovely card and wonderful use of the mosaics.