Monday, September 21, 2020

Inspiration...

You know how sometimes you see something and you are totally inspired?  Well Emma Lou did a Heartfelt Creations Facebook live on September 15 using some discontinued products and I have to admit I am totally inspired!  





 I watched her video and immediately whipped out two cards to add to my Christmas stash!  Thank you Emma Lou and Heartfelt Creations!  These came together so quickly and I think they are beautiful!  
I used HCD1-7144 Decorative Medallion Die, HCD1-7199 Noel Ornament Die,  and HCPC 3834 Noel Sentiments Cling Stamps.  These are on the Limited Edition List so if they are still available hurry and get yours now!

I have totally enjoyed seeing all the inspirational videos from Heartfelt Creations during this Covid isolation.  I have learned so much and hope these keep coming even after we are able to resume our lives!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, it's totally gorgeous! The ornament and the die behind it -- swoon! The center sentiment strip really makes the ornament look curved. I love it, Glenda!

Darlene said...

WOW ... I totally agree, these are gorgeous! Someone's going to be thrilled when they open their Christmas card this year! Yep, I find so much inspiration from fellow crafter (YOU being one of them) and then I just HAVE to jump right in and create before I totally forget (old age ya know) what inspired me so much! LOL
Hope you are well and thanks for sharing these beauties! Happy Day!