Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Debuting the Summer's Garden Collection with Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning my friends; I hope you are well.  This morning we are here to share a brand new collection from Heartfelt Creations...The Summer's Garden Collection is here!  This collection brings back many childhood memories of my Mom.  She grew these along our back porch and I loved to see them blooming with their beautiful colors!  




Other Products: White Cardstock, Die Cut Machine, Hot Glue Gun, Memento Dandelion Ink Pad


For more tips on creating with the Summer's Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/kYiP8qJZ4rE.

For more ideas on creating with the 5 x 7 Decorative Frame Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/qdBFA5VpmSo.

Instructions: My finished card size is 5" x 7". I used the Flower Shaping Paper and made a 5" x 7" card base. Using the Royal Elegance Frame die, tape it down so that it hangs over the fold in the paper. Run through the die cut machine. Using the same die, cut a a shaped die using Sheet 10B in the paper collection; glue to the card base. Next, cut the next smaller size of the Royal Elegance die using white cardstock and glue it down. I used Sheet 5A of the paper collection and cut the next size of the die. I distressed it with Morocco ink and glued it down.

I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock and then used the oval piece of the die to cut it out. I used Morocco ink to color the edges of the white oval then I used foam dots to add some dimension.

Using Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, stamp the flower petals and color using different colors of Memento Ink. Cut out the petals using coordinating dies, spritz with water and then shape using the molds. When the petals come out of the mold use the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to add a bit more dimension to the petals and set aside to dry. Once dry glue several layers of the petals together to make the flower. The more layers, the more dimension. Add the Prills to the centers and allow to dry. Once dry, add glitter and set aside to dry.

Stamp the leaves using Archival Fern Green and then using the stack and store daubers, color with Leaf Green Archival Ink. Using the coordinating die, cut out the leaves, spritz with water and run through the die cut in the mold. Allow to dry and then add glitter and lay out to dry again.

Decide where you want the elements to be and glue down onto the card front. Don't forget the little ladybug; I used Memento Lady Bug Ink and colored then run through the mold to shape. When dry, just glue to one of the leaves and your card is finished.


3 comments:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Wow, fabulous flowers, I love them :)

Patricia Manhire said...

Your zinnias are just beautiful - I love the colours!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhhh! I recognized these as Zinnias right away, and truth is I've never grown them, but I've colored them a few times. You did an amazing job here, but you always do. The die background and your Zinnia arrangement are both jaw dropping!