Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations....Elegant Envelope Box Card...

Good morning my friends.  I'm here this morning to share another Heartfelt Creations project with you! 


The following photo is the card opened up,  There is a place for you to write a short message to the recipient. I love using the paper collection for this as it will do all the heavy lifting for you.


The next photo is just a close-up of the roses from Heartfelt Creations.  I really loved how they turned out don't you.  




Other Products: Die Cut Machine, White Cardstock, Hot Glue Gun, Crinkled and Glittered Tissue Paper

For more tips on creating with the Classic Rose collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/Z8P070kC3oo.

For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.

Instructions: My finished project size is 5 3/4" x 8 1/2". There are numerous YouTube videos for making one of these envelope box cards so I chose one and followed along with the measurements for making this project. The video I chose was this one. She gave more details about measurements and instruction. Once you have finished making the box it is time to decorate. I used some of the beautiful Sweet Peony Paper Collection to decorate.

Stamp the rose petals using Ranger Archival Ink in Magenta Hue, then I colored the centers using Ranger Archival Ink in Sap Green and Memento New Sprout ink. Then I lightly did the edges of the petals and then I used the coordinating die to cut out. Next stamp the leaves in Fern Green and use Magenta Hue and Leaf green to finish coloring the leaves. Die cut the leaves. Add the leaves and Rose petals to the mold, spritz with a little water and run through the die cut machine to shape. I used the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to add a bit more shaping to the rose petals and then set them aside to dry. Once the leaves and roses are dry, layer the rose petals and glue with hot glue to form the flowers. Add glitter to the leaves and the roses and allow to dry.

While everything is drying, cut pieces of the tissue paper so that there are several points then color with Ranger Archival Ink in Magenta Hue. I placed these points into the envelope box part of the card and used some hot glue to help hold them in place.

Find a sentiment on the paper and cut out and glue to the inside of the card. I also cut one of the small tag pieces so there is some room for a personal message. I really love how this turned out and hope you love it too!



6 comments:

Patricia Manhire said...

Gorgeous flowers and love the envelope card.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, this is just so beautiful! The tissue and those gorgeous purple flowers are just a WOW combination. Then it's way cute inside, too. Love it!

Leslie Miller said...

ps: I just have to add that I adore your new blog header!!

Janette said...

This is absolutely stunning it really beautiful.x

DottyA Cards & Things said...

This is just so Beautiful..... I've not had a chance to look at my blog friends for a while so missed this post...
But just have to say it is just LOVELY....

DottyA Cards & Things said...

I meant to add I LOVE the new pic you have on your home page of your Too Cute furry children!!!!