Wednesday, February 19, 2020

WOYWW #559.....

Good Wednesday morning everyone!  I'm here sharing my desktop this morning as I do most Wednesdays these days so you can have a little look into my world.  If you are curious about this just head over to Julia's blog and have a look around.  She has information there along the top of her blog for how to link.

My desk this morning is sort of quiet with only the beginnings of a mini album.  I decided it would be a good way to use up some extra papers that have been handing around here for ages. 


These are the base pieces that will make up the actual album...now I just need to put it together and begin.  Each journey has to start somewhere and I'm hoping this will be a journey ending with a beautiful piece to be given as a gift or just kept for myself. 

The yellow can of pledge in the background needs to be used here in my craftroom but as always, I can find something better to do.  LOL...

Well folks that does it for me this morning.   I'm off to link up and visit as many of you as I can.  Can you believe we are expecting a wintery mix tomorrow but there has been so much warm weather so far that I need to mow.  That is unheard of in these parts so that just shows how warm our winter has been and how sporadic.  One day we will be in the 60's and the next back down in the 30's with snow.  Crazy!!


13 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Glenda, look forward to seeing the end project! Although our temperatures are not like yours, we have had a very mild winter, it has been quite wet,and some areas have had the most awful flooding, but could really count on the fingers of one hand how many hard frosts we've had, at least here in the Midlands.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That almost doesn't look like your desk Glenda! Grey sheets of card and no flowers - I thought I'd come to the wrong place for the moment, lol! Have fun with your project and I think all us deskers give you permission NOT to use that can of polish!!!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxxx

Sue Jones said...

Ha Ha - I think I have a can of polish somewhere waiting to be used!! Probably NEEDS to be used.Enjoy your new project- I am just about to start something too - not sure what yet though.
Soojay #11

Darlene said...

uh oh ... what are you up to now!? LOL Oh and when you're finished using the pledge in your craftroom ...feel free to come use it in mine! LOL I really need to do a good cleaning in here but like you ... crafting comes first! LOL Happy day my friend!

Lillianb said...

Happy WOYWDW
Love the idea of making the whole album so clever,

Have a great week,

Lilian B #9

lisa said...

Having any clear space to polish in a craft room, definitely unheard of here!!!
The start of a project is always exciting isn't it. It'll be interesting to see how it grows.
Have a good week

Hugs Lisax #12

Neet said...

I don't think a can of Pledge could find its way into my craftroom.
The only reason I have a Cutterpillar is I had a very generous friend in America, I could not afford one myself.
Hugs, Neet xx

Caro said...

An intriguing start of your project - I look forward to the rest. Happy WOYWW. Have a wonderful week. With love and God Bless, Caro xxx (#8)

Helen said...

Enjoy your new project - look forward to seeing how it turns out. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Look forward to seeing how the project develops. Have a great week and a happy woyww, Angela x15x

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, here comes another one of your amazing albums! You blow me away with these. Looking forward to enjoying the beauty of it!

Sarah Brennan said...

Looking forward to seeing where your project leads Glenda. I saw a meme this week - God wouldn't have made me so creative if He wanted me to clean all the time. I wouldn't worry about using that Pledge (unless you discover a crafty use for it lol). Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Looking forward to see what you do! Everything you make looks Lovely, either that or you only show is the GOOD STUFF ;)