Monday, February 10, 2020

Monday Morning Happy Card....

Good morning everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend filled with chores, fun and loved ones.  Now it is the dreaded Monday and most of you have to go back to work and start a new work week.  So I thought I would share with you a little card I have made that is bringing me great joy!  I just love how it turned out and all the flowers on the front just made me smile.


All the products used to make this card from the flowers to the dies to the paper are Heartfelt Creations.  I do have other products in my craft room but I always seem to reach for Heartfelt Creations products; they just seem to fit my style!

Well that does it for me this morning.  I hope your Monday is a good one and that you find time this week to be creative!

4 comments:

Kazza said...

Love this heaps Glenda. Love what you did with die.

Leslie Miller said...

I'm so glad I no longer have to go to work on Mondays! When you say "happy card" you're so right about that! I'm smiling right now! All those flowers arranged so prettily on the die and patterned paper... I love it!!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Love this gorgeous card Glenda!

Darlene said...

For some reason I'm not getting your email notifications so I missed this beauty! LOVE how the flowers & greenery just POP off the page with that beautiful background color. Awesome design ... I really need to take a day, make some flowers and create something like this ... makes my heart happy! Thanks for awesome inspiration!!!