Wednesday, February 26, 2020

A Very Wonderful Surprise....I could really use your vote ...

Good morning everyone.  I'm here this morning to share some wonderful news...I have been chosen as one of the semifinalists for the upcoming Heartfelt Creations Design Team!  Those of you who know me know how much I love Heartfelt Creations and I use their products each and every day when I create!  Please take a moment and cast a vote for me here:   http://hcgo.co/sefivote20
as it would mean so much to me. 

 My flowers are made using the Tulip stamp, dies and shaping mold from Heartfelt Creations.  I love this shape as I think it looks like something that should be blooming in the desert! 

Well that's it for me this morning.  I'm off to cast my vote here:  http://hcgo.co/sefivote20
Please remember to cast your vote!

2 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Congratulations my friend!!! You so deserve to be on the team! This card is so gorgeous...those flowers are absolutely stunning!

Leslie Miller said...

Yay, Glenda! It's quite an accomplishment just to get in the semi-finals. My vote has been cast. Thanks for the heads up! Beautiful card and flowers today. You deserve to be on the team!