Wednesday, November 27, 2019

WOYWW # 547

Good morning friends!  Here we are the day before Thanksgiving in the States and I'm getting ready for lots of parades, dog shows and football tomorrow and maybe even a bit of crafting!  If you have stumbled here and are wondering why I'm showing a photo of my desk it's because it's Wednesday and that is what we do.  If you would like to join in just blog about your desk and link up to Julia's blog.  Julia is the creator and hostess of this little bit of madness and we love her for it.  She has all linking instructions on her blog so come join in!


I've begun using the push back method again just so you know... it's beginning to be kinda cluttered at the back with little things that just need to be put away.  I've been making envelopes for my Christmas cards and the white strips are embossed snowflakes that will be glued to the outside of said envelopes just to add a festive look!  I haven't been feeling very crafty lately so I decided to work on some of the little things that have to happen before I can mail my cards.  It has sort of gotten me into the notion to do some flower making.

That's it for me today.  I'm off to link up and visit a few of my fellow deskers before my day begins!

12 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow Glenda! I love the stuff you make, it's always so pretty. Those strips of embossed snowflakes for instance, they'll make the envelopes look a million dollars!
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

glitterandglue said...

Hi Glenda. Happy thanksgiving for tomorrow. Have a wonderful day. Will you be with family? Oh, how I love the pushback method of tidying!! Wonderful invention.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Glenda, and Happy Thanksgiving to you. Love the cards, looking fab. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #18 X

Helen said...

I never do anything to my envelopes...happy Thanksgiving. Helen #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Sound familiar for this time of the year, busy desk but finding it hard to get going. Hope your day is fun tomorrow and wishing you a lovely creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x15x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A woman after my own heart Glenda with the finer detail, I find it's a great distraction from thinking of those crafty things we should be doing. The little additions take so much of our time up.
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving, what ever you are up too enjoy.
Happy WoywW Tracey #4

Sarah Brennan said...

Happy Thanksgiving Glenda. Have a great time with family and friends. Hope you feel more like crafting again afterwards. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #8

Lillianb said...



Hope your Thanksgiving is a happy time, Love your cards, Thank you for yuor visit and coment on my blog,

Lilian B #13

Sue said...

Hi Glenda, The cards are fab.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #6

Diana Taylor said...

So sorry I'm late getting round this week. The envelopes are going to look so pretty with snowflakes on them, I always forget about decorating them.
Happy Thanksgiving, hope you are enjoying the day,
Hugs, Diana x #16

Julia Dunnit said...

Well Glenda, I’m so late that Thanksgiving and Black Friday are already in the past. Sorry! Hope you got to your desk for a rest! Love the idea of adding some design cheer to your envelopes - how like you. And it makes me smile that it puts you in the mood to make flowers..why not, you do them so well! Your desk doesnt look too bad for a little push back...I would show you mine this morning, but no idea how to embed a picture in a comment. Probably just as well though...it would make you sigh...lots of pushing in all directions!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Glenda, I know all about the push back method. I had pushed back a little too much until I finally took a morning to restore order. I'm starting to feel like I'd love to make something besides a Christmas card, but still so far to go!