Wednesday, November 13, 2019

WOYWW #545....

Good morning everyone!  Its once again Wednesday and the day I share my workdesk. If you would like to join in, you will find us all agreeable and none of us bite!  You can head over to Julia's blog for instructions on how to link your blog. 

It is 18 degrees here this morning with a little bit of snow on the ground so we are all just trying to stay warm.  It's kind of unusual weather for November but we seldom see snow and I was happy to see it. 

Now on to my desk:


Not much going on here...just some bits still needing to be put away from my last kleenex box I made.  The pens are Krylon gold and sliver leaving pens (new) that I use to edge cards or flowers to give a festive look. 

Next up is the Christmas card I made using my foiling machine.  The photo isn't showing the pretty shine from the foil but the sentiment is what is foiled. 


I had some gold cardstock so I used that for my card layering and some holly leaves from Heartfelt Creations.  This one will mail easily with no extra postage.

Well that's it for me this morning.  I'm off to link up and visit as many of you as I can today. 

16 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Beautifully foiled Glenda the gold mat and layering really brings the design together. A lucky person who ever receives it this Christmas. Stay warm and enjoy the snow while it lasts. Happy WoywW Hugs Tracey #5

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I really love that Christmas card Glenda, very elegant indeed! How lovely that you've had snow, it's unlikely we'll get any here by the seaside but I live in hope!
HUgs LLJ 9 xxx

glitterandglue said...

Morning Glenda. A beautiful card made there - the foiling machine is now conquered! Well done. Enjoy the snow - and keep warm. No snow here at sea level, but there has been plenty on the mountains already.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7

Helen said...

The gold edging looks very stylish .maybe I'll do some next year .. Helen #3

Diana Taylor said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love the gold foiling - very elegant and classy.
Enjoy and snow, and keep warm,
Hugs, Diana x #18

Annie said...

We had a sprinkling of snow too this week...pretty but brrrr it's very cold. Love your Christmas card.
Hugs,
Annie x #13

Sue said...

Hi Glenda, That card is beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #6

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

How cosy being cooped up and working on Christmas cards while it's snowing outside! I like snow too - but only if we don't have to go anywhere and there's enough food in the house. Happy WOYWW and thanks for stopping by earlier! zsuzsa #20

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh wow Glenda, such a gorgeous card and snow too sounds like Christmas! Wishing you a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x16x

Marit said...

Oooh.... send me the snow instead of the drizzle we have here these days! That Christmas card is just lovely, friends and family will be happy to receive a beautiful card like that! Happy woyww, have a lovely week/weekend. Hug from Holland! Marit #4

Neet said...

Such a classy card Glenda, I love the way you have coloured the holly leaves and the sentiment is so pretty.
It has gone cold here but no snow - don't want any, we get too much. Come and wade through our snow any time you want.
Hugs, Neet 10 xx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Glenda, love the look of the foiling. I've bought myself a MINC, but it's still in the box!Feeling a little better again today, slow but sure improvement. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz#2 X

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I can see your foiled sentiment quite well and it looks absolutely fantastic! Very tasteful and professional. I've never seen foiling quite like this. I'm impressed! Your holly and embossed panel are gorgeous, too. An easy mailer and exquisite Christmas card. Sounds like Christmas card making weather there.

Sarah Brennan said...

Such a pretty card Glenda. Stay warm. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #1

My name is Cindy said...

So simple and elegant - the foiling really makes it. Happy (late) WOYWW Cindy #18 xx

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Oh, this is so elegant Glenda! I need to pull out my foiling machine...there just doesn't ever seem to be enough time!