Monday, November 11, 2019

Tiny Shepherds....

Good Monday morning my friends!  I hope you had a great weekend and that you are ready to begin your week.  Our weather here in East Tennessee has been a continuing roller coaster ride...one day we are 65 and the next we have highs in the 30's.  The weather is forecasting snow showers for tomorrow with a high of 35 after we reach mid-sixties today!  That should be interesting!

I'm here this morning to share another Heartfelt Creations Christmas card featuring the Booklet Frames and Basics dies.  This card is inspired by a video Emma Lou Beechy did on the Heartfelt Creations Facebook Group a few days ago.  These dies are becoming my go to dies for all kinds of cards.  I can't seem to get enough of using them...there are so many possibilities! 


I actually have finished making my Christmas cards for this year.  Next on my agenda is making envelopes to fit.  That shouldn't take too long then I will be back on box duty; I'm almost finished with all the goodie boxes and I'm moving right along with the kleenex boxes too. 

In the coming days I will share with you the final Christmas cards and then we will move on to new projects.  I love spending time in my Craftroom,,,it keeps my mind and hands busy and out of trouble. 

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I can see why you are in love with these dies! The weather here in NE Ohio has been a roller coaster too. Mowed over leaves and planted my spring bulbs on Sunday and today it's all under 2-4" of snow. Ugh! But it is mid November so guess I shouldn't complain! LOL Congrats on completing your holiday cards ... I still have at least 30-40 to go (that's what happens when I show my holiday cards at my Fall Craft Shows lol). Hug & happy day to you!!

Leslie Miller said...

These dies make such a lovely presentation. Your card is gorgeous, Glenda! I can't believe you're done already! Seems like I send more cards every year. Good thing I love to make them. Crazy weather all over, isn't it? We're still waiting for the rain we'll need this winter to stave off a summer drought.

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow, this is such a gorgeous Christmas card Glenda! I love it.