Wednesday, October 9, 2019

WOYWW #540....


Good morning friends!  We have once again made it to Wednesday and that means it's time for me to share my work space with you.  If you would like to join us just head over to Julia's blog and have a look around.  She has the instructions for linking your blog and then you can show us what you are doing.  It's always such fun and I love hearing from everyone and getting to have a look at everyone's desk.   

My desk is clean this morning so I didn't take a photo of that but I decided I would share another Christmas card and box I have made.  Slowly my pile of C cards is growing and I'm hoping to be finished soon.  I don't do them all at once anymore, I just do them one here and one there.  They are coming together. 


We are finally beginning to experience a little of the Fall temps in our area.  We actually had a few showers over the last couple of days.  We have been so very dry and the rain is very much appreciated.  It's 59 degrees this morning so I have hope that Fall is here.

Well that does it for me this morning.  I'm off to link up and then visit as many of you as I can.  

17 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh, those cards re so pretty, very vintage looking and I love the colours. You are a clever card maker, I do like how you put the elements together!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Me again! Great tip about smoothing out the ribbons, I do have hair straighteners still somewhere, I shall search them out!!
Thank you,
LLJ xxxxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Glenda you put me to shame when you say your desk is clear.. beautiful cards, your layering is stunning. Happy WoywW Tracey #11 x

glitterandglue said...

Morning Glenda. Thank for already visiting - I went off to have a prolonged breakfast after linking up!! so have only just got back to the computer. Your cards are lovely, and must take such a time to make each one - that's why you only do "the odd one here and there" - mine are so much simpler, just a case of matching up colours and DST-ing them together onto a card blank...
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Glenda, oh what beautiful cards! Love the colours, so elegant. Yes, autumn is here too, but much lower temperatures, lol. 59 is almost summer like to us. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 X

Helen said...

Very pretty. I've done one! Happy woyww Helen #2

Fonda said...

Just stopping by to say hi, fellow deskie! Fonda #9

Darlene said...

OH MY STARS!!! These are absolutely GORGEOUS! Again ... you are amazingly talented! These flowers are certainly your 'nitch' ... they are always drop dead gorgeous! WELL DONE my friend!!! Congrats on getting closer to being done with your 'C' cards ... I wish I could say the same! LOL

Neet said...

Two more beautiful cards Glenda. I love the poinsettias on the white one. The colouring on them is so delicate and absolutely gorgeous. The little angel in the top corner just sets the whole card off so nicely and the lamp is lovely too.
I take it they are Heartfelt Creations dies you have used? I tried to see which ones you had used last week but now I am tempted to look for the ones for these cards. Oh my, you are an enabler for them.
Hugs, Neet 6 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous cards Glenda, fabulous layouts and beautiful colours. Have a lovely woyww and a happy creative week, Angela x14x

Lillianb said...

two great cards, hope you get all your cards done.

Lilian B # 15

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, you're going to have some gorgeous Christmas cards to send out! I'm glad to hear it's finally cooling off there.

Dorlene Durham said...

Beautiful Christmas cards! Have a great week! Dorlene #27

Sarah Brennan said...

What pretty cards Glenda. I do look the vintage look at Christmas. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #4

Twiglet said...

Those little flowers are so pretty and just finish off your cards perfectly. Thanks for lovely comments - my back is better today, thankfully. x Jo

sandra de said...

Ohhh these cards are so beautiful. Love the effect you have created with the petals. Sandra de @18

Caro said...

Those cards are stunning! Sorry for the late visit, but better late than never. Hope you are having a good week. Caro x (#8)