Friday, October 4, 2019

Tissue Box Cover.....

Good morning friends and Happy Friday!  As this week is drawing to a close I wanted to jump in and share a tissue box cover I made this week.  I've had a very busy time this week with a little bit of time spent in my craft room so over the next few days I have many things to show you.  To start off my tissue box cover.  I really love these boxes as you can decorate in so many ways and they are such a nice thing to have around. 


I used Heartfelt Creations Backyard Blossoms paper collection and flowers to dress it up.  The die cut is a very old one from Heartfelt Creations retired long ago but still loved so I decided to drag it out and dust it off.  I hope you enjoy my little creation as much as I enjoyed making it!

4 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Sometimes it's good to take out our OLD stuff and try it out again... it brings back so many good memories for me when I do that... and this die you used today is a real beauty, paired with the lovely flowers too.
I love these.... it's such a cute idea to give as quick gifts too... everyone uses tissues....

Darlene said...

Great job! I love making these ... I have about 100 made for upcoming Fall craft shows. So much fun and yes you can dress them up or dress them down. I really like how you've dressed this one!! PRETTY!

Leslie Miller said...

I use a lot of very old things that retired a long time ago. Just look how pretty it is -- then and now! I love the coneflower, too. These make such nice gifts as well as keepers!

clar said...

This is so cute. Thanks for the idea. Try to check this too
DogsNStuff.net