Monday, October 7, 2019

Sharing Another Backyard Blossoms Creation.......

Good Monday morning my friends!  I'm here this morning to share another of my Backyard Blossoms creations with you.  I made a whole bunch of these flowers after having been inspired by Emma Lou's video on the Heartfelt Creations Facebook page.  I do love these flowers and wanted to use them on a few cards and boxes so now I want to share.


I also used some of the Backyard Blossoms paper collection and  the Ornate Pocket Accents Die as well.  I think it made a beautiful piece and it will be going into my stash for my Birthday cards!
I am definitely a Heartfelt Creations girl and use their products on almost all I do!  How about you?

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This really is an amazing stamp and die combo the way it cuts so closely. Absolutely gorgeous on the background. I see you put two pieces together to create a square. Brilliant! You know me... I'm a Power Poppy girl at heart, but I use a little bit of everything.