Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hello you guys!


Yes, it is very early and once again I have been up even before the chickens....I'm truly sleep deprived and quite frankly, a little angry at this point. I know that when we get old we are not supposed to sleep. I think it is something about knowing that we don't have a lot of time left and we must make wise use of our time...but come on 1:30 in the morning is stretching it a little don't you think? The thing is when I wake up I feel refreshed and ready to go, however, this feeling doesn't last and then I am faced with needing caffeine just to get through the day. Somewhere in this I know there has to be some humor but I fail to see it at this point. Keep me in your prayers today, as I have a busy one ahead. It is 4:38 and Maggie has decided that she needs a power nap. You go girl, but for me I think I'll just have another cup of coffee.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: