Saturday, August 24, 2024

Ice Skates...

Good Saturday morning my friends.  I'm here this morning to share a Christmas card I have made to enter in the Peace On Earth Christmas challenge.  It has a miss matched use of different items from my stash and I think it turned out really cute.  


I used an embossing folder with no name on it and smooshed it with some white ink which helped to brighten it up a bit.  The wreath and skates are from Heartfelt Creations and the Snow word is just a random die I happen to have in my stash as well.  Also used lots of glitter on the skates and the snowflake.  This one is going in my box for the nursing home.


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Here I am all behind again, but better than before. I'm happy to see your mix and match card today. My favorite kind -- pulled together from the goodies you've collected over the years. It makes it all worth while when you craft something so lovely as this!