Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Pretty Florals....

Good afternoon everyone!  I hope you are well.  I have been making Lilies and this is one of the cards I made using them.  I am going to enter this into the Double D Challenge as this challenge is Pretty Florals for Mom.  Actually anything goes as long as you feature florals.  So I thought what better way to play along than with this card.  


All products on the card are from Heartfelt Creations and made with lots of love!

I had so much fun making the Lilies and filler flowers and wound up making 4 cards and this is one of them.  I hope you like it!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I love doing florals on cards and you can never go wrong with that. I enjoyed this card with your lovely spray of flowers on the oval. My sister had the nickname of Magpie. Her name was Maggie, but she went to heaven 7 years ago, I got a nice warm fuzzy when I saw your name.

Leslie Miller said...

Glenda, you know I love seeing your florals anytime anywhere! Your delicate lilies are perfectly arranged with the accent flowers along the edge of this gorgeous die cut oval. It's good to see you in our Double D gallery today!

Donna said...

Stunning card, those flowers are beautiful! I spotted this at the Double D challenges, I am #87.