Friday, April 5, 2024

Spring Florals...

Good morning everyone!  I've been kinda quiet lately and it's because life is just in the way.  No illness, or other problems just things that have to happen and there is only me to take care of business.  Spring clean-up outside has been a bear and it is taking me awhile to get things ready to be on my porches.  Our weather is very East Tennessee right now...80 degrees and one day later 45 degrees.  Yesterday it was windy with a chance of snow!  I have also been trying to learn about my new Cricut machine my sister gifted me and let me just say this old lady is struggling but I am slowly learning. 

Yesterday I actually made a card by hand with handmade flowers and all!  I will be entering it in the  Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge.




I used papers from Heartfelt Creations Floral Butterfly Collection, the Embossing Folder is Crafters Companion Pretty Florals and then just various flowers from my Heartfelt Creations stash.  I hope you enjoy this card!

2 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

What a lovely card, that is such a pretty folder you used and the soft colors of the flowers looks so nice on the dark background. Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

Leslie Miller said...

I sure understand about the life stuff and the weather. Sometimes you just have to put the crafty stuff aside for a while. You sure came back with something pretty today, though! I love seeing your embossing and flowers. What a gorgeous combination!