Monday, February 26, 2024

A Quick Card to Say Hello.....

This will be sent for a special Hello as it will cost a bit to mail.  I save these for when I need to send someone a special card.  

I used Heartfelt Creations for all but the sentiment.  The flowers were some that I already had made up and in a box and I can't remember all the collections.  Just start with one of the pretty dies and build the card from there!


This one just makes me happy!  I love all the flowers and they remind me of Spring.  We have been having warming weather and Spring is definitely in the air!

Well that's it for me.  I'm off for a cup of coffee...have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, Glenda, this is truly gorgeous! What a beautiful collection of flowers you brought together to make this stunning arrangement cascading down the edge of the lattice. I think we're all ready and eager for spring. I sure am!