Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations....

Good morning my friends and welcome to my Inspiration Wednesday post for Heartfelt Creations.  We have entered the final count down for Christmas and everyone is in a mad dash to get everything finished.  Let's take a moment to breathe and you can enjoy my card I have made.  I think the best thing about this card for me is it isn't a Christmas card.  It was a marathon here in my craft room to get all my cards made and ready to go but it is all done and I think I'm ready for this wonderful holiday!

You can see my card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery with all the supplies used to make this one.  


My card size is 5" X 7".  Make card base and cover with a piece of Sheet 1B of the paper collection.  Set aside while we work on all the elements.

Stamp the basket and floral using Rich Cocoa and color the basket with Rich Cocoa ink and a Stack and Store Dauber.  Color the florals with Prisma Color pencils, odorless mineral spirits and blending stumps. Stamp the bow with Goldenrod ink and color with a dauber and Goldenrod ink.  Cut everything out with coordinating dies and glue everything together to make the floral basket.

Stamp the sentiment with Goldenrod ink and cut out with Ornamental Tags Die and set aside. 

Using white cardstock and the Luxe Gold Cardstock cut out one each of the Regal Lattice Gateway Die.  Glue these two pieces together with the gold piece under the white and offset a bit so it shows through.  
Use the archway die from the set to cut out a piece of white cardstock and place it in the Embossing Folder and run through the die cut machine.  Glue this piece on top of the two die cuts creating a sort of medallion. 

Now glue the basket to the top of this medallion piece and using dimensional tape glue down the sentiment.  Now add dimensional tape to the medallion piece and adhere to card front.  The card is finished.  


 


4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

so nice to see a non Christmas card just before the big day. Like you I have been in mammoth card production and trying to get sent out in between all the postal strikes. Have a lovely Christmas and I wish you the best for 2023. Hugs Mrs A.

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

so beautiful and elegant card :)
Merry Christmas dear friend!

Patricia Manhire said...

This is very beautiful!! I love your colouring of the flowers and your gorgeous base of decorative dies and embossing make the flowers really stand out! Have a wonderful Christmas.

Leslie Miller said...

Ahhh, this is truly gorgeous, Glenda! The combination of pretty paper, die, embossing and stamp is eye candy. Love how perfectly the coordinating dies cut these images for all Heartfelt Creations. The yellow bow and basket of flowers brings spring to my doorstep. I'm not sure if I thanked you for the pretty Christmas card. I can't keep up. It's a bit quiet here at the moment so I'm taking a break. Wishing you a lovely Christmas!