Wednesday, December 7, 2022

wild Rose Curved Border....

Good morning my friends!  It's Wednesday and once again time to share another card with you that I have made using Heartfelt Creations products.  You can find a photo of my card and all the details in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery.


My card size is a slimline 4" X 9".  I used The Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper and made the card base.  Cover the front with a piece of Sheet 3A of the paper collection.  Cover the inside of the card with a piece of Sheet 1B of the paper collection. Using the curved border die and one of the decorative dies that does not cut an edge, cut the front piece of the card giving a beautiful cut out border to the card front.  I think the die I chose is quite simple but elegant and I just love the way it looks.  

Stamp the flower petals using Magenta Hue ink and color the centers with Golden Rod ink and then the edges with Magenta Hue.  Cut out with coordinating dies. Spritz with water and lay onto the mold then run through the die cut machine.  Turn out onto the desk to dry.  Stamp the leaves with Leaf Green and then color with same Leaf Green ink.  Cut out with coordinating dies and then edge them with Olive ink to give them more dimension.  Lay onto coordinating mold and spritz with water then run through the die cut machine.  Turn out onto the desk to dry.  

When everything is dry hot glue two petals of the flowers together then add Prills to the centers of these.  Decide on placement and glue down using hot glue.  The card is finished.  

3 comments:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

so gorgeous card, my friend! I love the way you used the border die and your beautiful flowers :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Glenda, how pretty this is as a slimline with the curved edge. The flowers are such a lovely color and I always adore the curly vines. It's interesting to read how you make the flowers. It's a rewarding process.

Patricia Manhire said...

This is beautiful!! I love your flowers and how you have used the dies.