Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Remembrance Wild Roses - Elegant Rose Frames Collection

Good morning friends and welcome.  I'm here this morning to share another card using the Elegant Rose Frames Collection from Heartfelt Creations.  You can find my card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery with all the products used and instructions. I love how this card turned out; the vellum makes it so elegant.


My finished card size is 5" X 7".  Make card base and cover with a piece of Sheet 3A of the paper collection.  

Stamp the Elegant Rose Frame onto vellum using Paradise Teal ink.  It doesn't matter what color ink you use, the embossing powder is going to cover the color.  Emboss using gold embossing powder.  Color the roses and leaves using Leaf Green and Magenta Hue ink I used the stack and store daubers because the pointed tips are perfect for coloring in tight places.  Use the coordinating dies and cut out the frame.  I also cut a frame from Sheet 4A of the paper collection but I did not use the die that cuts out the center.  Glue this piece behind the frame.  Stamp the sentiment using Jet Black ink into the center of the framew. I used dimensional tape to pop this frame up from the card front giving it a bit more dimension.  

Now lets work on the flowers.  Stamp the petals onto vellum using Magenta Hue ink and emboss using white embossing powder.  Cut out using coordinating dies.  Color the petals with Magenta Hue using the Stack and Store Daubers.  I used the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit and the Golf tools to hand shape the petals.  Glue two petals together to form the flowers.  Put a puddle of hot glue in the center of the flowers and add the Prills.  Allow this to dry.  Decide on placement for the flowers and hot glue down.  The card is finished.  

This was a quick and easy card when all was said and done and it makes a beautiful presentation!

4 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

Wow - such a soft and pretty card, Glenda! Love the colours and the vellum flowers are so beautiful.

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Beautiful card Glenda, I love these delicate vellum flowers :)

Patricia Manhire said...

This card is beautiful!! I love your gorgeous vellum roses!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, stop! The vellum, the embossing, the frame and paper... I can't even. What a sweet remembrance card. So very special, Glenda.