Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Debuting the Elegant Rose Frames Collection with Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning everyone and welcome!  I'm here this morning introducing the Elegant Rose Frames Collection from Heartfelt Creations!  This collection makes it easy for us to make beautiful framed cards for all occasions!  You can find my card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery here:  


My card is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2".  Make card base and cover with a piece of 10A of the paper collection.  This sheet has different card fronts and I chose a couple of these to use on the front of my card.

Stamp the pretty Stylish Rose Frame onto watercolor paper using Jet Black ink and cut out with coordinating die.  Use Zig Clean Color markers and the water brush to color the roses and greenery and set aside to dry.  I added glitter to the filler around the roses to soften it a bit.  

Stamp the rose petals onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper and color with Leaf Green in the centers and Magenta Hue on the edges.  I also colored the backs of these petals.  Cut out using coordinating dies and lay onto the shaping mold and spritz with water.  Run through the die cut machine and turn out onto the desk to dry.  Once dry use hot glue to add several layers of petals to form the rose.  I added the Prills to the center of the flower and set aside to dry.  I used a Hydra Sponge to add adhesive to the petals and then dusted with the glitter.  Set aside to dry.  

I cut a shadow of the frame using another card front from Sheet 10A of the paper collection and glued the colored and glittered frame to that.  I stamped the sentiment using Magenta Hue ink and added dimensional tape to the back and adhered it to the card front. Decide on the placement of your roses and hot glue them down.  

Tie a droopy bow using white ribbon and glue it under the roses on the bottom of the frame. The card is finished.  


4 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh this card is really beautiful. I haven't seen the Magenta ink to purchase. I loved visiting the Gallery, awoke really early to do my WOYWW post/comments, so no doubt will have nap time later today !!! We are enjoying a much needed rain....was getting dangerously dry with all the field work fires are so dangerously quick burning. And in the country water is not readily available in fields. Have a great week my friend.

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow, I'm loving this! The design is beautiful and your flowers are absolutely breathtaking! That droopy bow adds the perfect finishing touch. Well done, my friend!

Patricia Manhire said...

This is gorgeous! I love your colouring and the flowers are just beautiful!!

Leslie Miller said...

Spectacular! Your cards make me swoon, Glenda. So very beautiful!