Wednesday, June 26, 2019

WOYWW#525

Good morning fellow deskers and welcome to my little corner of the world.  It has been a busy week so far but now I'm ready for a bit of a slow down for the rest of the week.  I spent yesterday working in my yard feeding all the plants just doing a bit of clean up after some storms on Monday evening.

On Wednesday a group of like minded crafters across the world get together and photograph their work space and share it with the rest of the world.  If you would like to become one of us just head over to Julia's blog (the creator of this little bit of madness) and have a look around.  She has all instructions posted there and you are most welcome to join us!


I've been working on making flowers for a card that I want to create.  Also I have embossed and glittered a couple pieces of cardstock to use as bases to cards.  Now it's just a matter of adding the two together and gluing it all down onto a card base.  Below is a better view of the flowers and leaves.  The flowers are Oakberry Lane Blossoms by Heartfelt Creations.


That's it for me this morning.  I'm off to visit as many of my fellow crafters as I can!  Have a great rest of the week!

15 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Glenda your flowers are sooo wonderfully made, just exquisitely made, do they just start as plain paper and you colour and shape them all one by one. I’m guessing so.
Thanks for popping over and saying hi.
Happy WOYWW. Thanks for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x #21

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow Glenda, those flowers are amazing!! So pretty, I'd use those by the bucketload. Here's hoping you enjoy your quieter few days, I've been out so often this week , my hubby has forgotten what I look like, lol!
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Glenda, wow, thats an amazing job you've done with the flowers. They look so real! Have a lovely week, hugs, Shaz #4 X

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Glenda, loving your flowers. I've been having a go at making some myself using Foamiran but I've a long way to go to be as good as you. If you want to know a bit more about the Masterboards and some ideas foe making them, I have a page on my blog which you can find on the header section. Wishing you a lovely creative woyww and thanks for your lovely comment, Angela x11x

Sarah Brennan said...

Such beautiful flowers Glenda and they will look so good on the glittered embossed backgrounds. Look forward to seeing the finished pieces. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Caro said...

Those flowers are gorgeous and I love the sparkly backgrounds you have made. Happy WOYWW. Have a lovely week. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#15)

Helen said...

Beautiful flowers, and I love the paper! Helen #2

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Glenda your flowers are truly amazing, remind me so much of the real thing. What patience you must have and thirst for attention to detail. I adore them! Happy WoywW Tracey #17

craftyani said...

Love your beautiful flowers. Have a good week. Ani #18

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Those flowers are incredible, Glenda. Your card base is all ready, the flowers are made, now all we need is for you to create the card and share it with us. I'm sure it will be stunning!! Happy WOYWW from #1.

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

What beautiful flowers, perfect for so many different projects. Thank you for your visit. I thought I would never achieve anything worthwhile with the encaustic art but after half an hour of tuition I had the courage to just play. Mike Bossum told us not to plan a piece,as you are just setting yourself up for failure. Just go with the flow. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter) #9

Neet said...

Beautiful flowers Glenda, these will make a gorgeous card.
Hugs, neet xx 6

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhhh, look at those flowers and the sparkly embossed backgrounds! These combined will be almost too beautiful to bear!

Marit said...

That card will be amazing when finished, love the sparkling flowers!! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog last week, I am late with my visit due to tropical days in the Netherlands (too warm to sit at the computer in the atelier - too hot to do anything really...) Warm hug from Holland, Marit #7

Lindart said...

I thought those were real flowers when I first saw them! You have the makings of a great card - hope to see it finished next week! Sorry I'm so late this week! Thank you for your earlier visit, Lindart #26