Friday, March 16, 2018

Sweet Peony Flowers are Blooming on my Craft Desk.....

Good morning everyone.  I'm here this morning to share these glorious flowers that are blooming in my craft room!  These sweet peony flowers have really taken over my heart right along with the Flowering Dogwoods and Lush Lilacs from Heartfelt Creations.  I know, I know .... I say that about each every flower Heartfelt Creations releases but I just love flowers and try as I might to love each release equally, we all have our favorites.  So this week I have been playing with the Peony flower and here is what my desk looked like for a day or two.  They are all decked out in their ruffles and ready for just a bit of glitter and they will be ready to grace a card or two!








I used the Art Foam Paper from Heartfelt Creations to make these and feel like they turned out pretty well.  What do you think?  They were stamped in the same color I used to color the edges with so you have to look really close to see the detail of the petals. 

5 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

You have outdone yourself, my friend! These flowers are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS!! I haven't tried that Art Foam Paper yet but after seeing these I need to place an order! These are absolutely beautiful and can't wait to see what you do with them! Happy Day my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

I can't even... Glenda, these are incredible! Then again, your flowers always are. But these in the Art Foam Paper -- WOW! Love how real they look with the curled leaves and petals. I'm just beside myself. I can picture them on frames and boxes... if only I did more of that kind of thing. What fun you must have making flowers!

Patricia said...

Wow! Oh! Wow! Glenda, what an amazing collection of stunning flowers.
I Love, making flowers so this is right up my street.
Patricia xx

SussiPoppins said...

ADORABLE! Inky hugs