Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations.....

Good morning everyone!  As we continue along with the Sweet Peony Collection from Heartfelt Creations, I'm here to share a gift bag I made.  I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it.  In fact I made several while I was at it and gave to my neighbors with a small sweet treat tucked inside.



Products Used
Delightful Daisies Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3656
Delightful Daisy DieHCD1-760
ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Pad - Berrylicious71053
Deluxe Flower Shaping KitHCST1-401
Ornate Borders and Pockets DieHCD1-780
Small Sweet Peony Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3819
Sweet Peony Paper CollectionHCDP1-288
Small Sweet Peony DieHCD1-7173

Other Products: White Cardstock, Archival Sap Green Ink, Ivory Flower Soft, Velcro Dots
For more tips on creating with the Sweet Peony collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/L9_MLkvpGPQ.
Instructions: Click here to view a larger photo of this project. There are many instructions for making a gift bag found on Pinterest and Splitcoast Stampers. I found one and made the bag using a piece of the pretty Sweet Peony Paper Collection then I began to decorate. I used the Velcro Dots for the closure on the bag flap and then die cut one of the ornate borders dies to add to the closure. I cut a coordinating piece of cardstock and then glued down the border die cut and then glued the paper piece over that. It gives the bag a very romantic feel.
I stamped the daisies using Rich Cocoa ink and then colored the centers of the flowers with Sap green. Next I shaped the flower petals with the Deluxe Flower Shaping kit and then added some glue to the center of the petals to glue down the Flower Soft. Set them aside to dry. I stamped the Sweet Peony petals with Berrylicious ink and also colored the edges with the same color. Next I stamped the leaves with Stazon Olive Green Ink. I used the Deluxe Flower Shaping kit again to shape all the leaves and petals. I created a cluster of flowers and leaves on the front of the bag and glued the pieces down. Once everything is dry the bag is finished. This makes a quick and easy gift bag and it becomes part of the gift.

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

STUNNING gorgeous colours, flowers and gift bag, love your creative inspiration..xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

What a treasure. This is truly beautiful. Enjoy a lovely week

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I will have to make one, love it!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a really pretty twist on this kind of gift bag, and what a great way to show off that gorgeous HC paper collection! Love the flap at the top with the floral paper and decorative die cut. The flowers on the front are sweet and perfect. Lucky neighbors!

Patricia Manhire said...

Gorgeous box and I love how you have mixed the flowers too!!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love this sweet, beautiful little gift bag!! Beautiful!

Patricia said...

Oh! Wow! GLenda, everything is right up my street and I just LOVE it.
Have a great weekend
Patricia xx

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

What a beautiful gift bag Glenda! Love your beautiful flowers.

Darlene said...

This is GORGEOUS Glenda and how sweet of you to make more for your neighbors! They will not only have a treat inside a a surprise but the packaging is a prize in itself! BEAUTIFUL!!!