Monday, November 10, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree

Good morning everyone.  I'm here this Monday morning to share with you another Christmas card.  Slowly but surely, I'm getting them finished one by one! This one uses another embossing folder from the Anna Griffin set I purchased for the season.  I used some Spellbinders dies and I made an envelope for the card.  I embossed the envelope to match the card.  Just a little extra for the Christmas season.  I printed a digital sheet of music "Oh Christmas Tree" for the oval.


I used seam binding for the bow and the little pearl to top it all off.  I love the way this one turned out and hope you like it too!  Now on to the next adventure!

Supply List:
Cream and Cranberry Cardstock
Cream Seam Binding
Gold Leaf Pen
Digital image and Sheet Music
Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament and Classic Ovals Large
Anna Griffin Nordic Trees Embossing Folder
1/2 Pearl
Glitter for the wings

11 comments:

Patricia said...

Brilliant card, love everything about it.
I have that Bauble Die, forgot all about it. Thanks for the heads up on that one.

Patricia x

Rita said...

Beautiful card Glenda. Love it lots. Hugs Rita xxx

DottyA Cards & Things said...

This looks so very Pretty and Fresh! A nice look with the embossing on the card and envelope too... I forget to do this but it's such a nice look here!!!!

Sylvia said...

What a lovely card set, Glenda, love the ornament and that embossing folder. Have a beautiful Monday!

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful card!! Love the vintage look to it with the embossed layers under the ornament...and the vintage digi image is wonderful!

Diane said...

What a gorgeous vintage holiday design.

Hugs Diane

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Glenda,

This card is absolutely beautiful!! I love the vintage feel of it.

Hugs,
Kay

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how pretty, Glenda! Don't get me started on those Anna Griffin folders now. I LOVE the embossed border on the envelope!

Darlene said...

OMG! Love, love, love what you've done here! And the envelope is gorgeous too! WOWZA lady ... you are on a roll!
As always ... thanks for beautiful inspiration!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Glenda, this is stunning! You have my address, right? Hugs!

Linda W. said...

Glenda, where did you find the printable Christmas song for this card?