Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WOYWW #281...What a Mess!


I was sitting here yesterday playing with the little floral box to the left and I was pulled away.  When I came back through this morning I couldn't believe I didn't come back and clear off a space.  So this morning, first things first, I took the photo and then started the process of putting things away.  I just received 4 rolls of Scor-Tape and the cute little Banner die and those went into the drawer first!  Next the scissors and the Scor-Pal tucked away in the proper place.  The black and white boxes sitting here will be decorated and used for an upcoming design team challenge; and so it goes.  You know the drill my friends.

So if you are wondering why I would show you my shame....the answer is...Julia made me do it! Julia hosts a world wide blog hop each and every Wednesday where you take a photo of  your desk and blog about what  you have going on and then link to Julia's blog.  You can take a quick visit and she has all the rules and regulations as well as instructions for linking listed there.  Thank you Julia for hosting this little get together where we can just go a little crazy and show each other the madness.  I have become quite addicted and don't know how I'd survive the Wednesdays in each week without her!

OK, I've shown you mine, now show us yours!  Come join us....we are quite friendly and totally crafty and totally harmless!  I'm off to visit as many blogs as I can before my schedule takes over today!

20 comments:

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Nice and messy the way we like it! The problem is, once you run out of work surface, where do you create? My answer is the floor! Have a crafty week! zsuzsa @InkyDinkyDoodle #45

craftieodmae said...

Beauties in the making...........

Unknown said...

Love seeing another messy desk ;)

Unknown said...

I can't believe you desk is actually messy :). You just reminded me that I need to order some more Scor-Tape. #1

Eliza said...

Now we have an honest desk with all the glory of obstruction, I love it. It also sounds like everything has a place to go to as well, so there must be some order in the house, like mine.

I hope you have a wonderful crafty week, filled with joy.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs Eliza Yoda & Flat Susan #8

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Glad to see you sometimes share cleaning up a mess after the fact !!
I bet you'll like the banner dies, on my list, but so much ordering lately I haven't even unpacked a few.
Enjoy today...I'm taking time to BREATHE!!

Chrysalis said...

Hi - that box is so sweet! WOYWW is good therapy, making us take a hard look at our work space with others' eyes! Have a great week, Chris # 3

My name is Cindy said...

I wouldnever pretend to be uber tidy but it is a bot of a downer when you just 'walk away' (or get the call lol) and then have to come back to the mess. But it proves your busy - little box looks cute. Happy WOYWW, Cindy #63.

Patricia said...

Not a "mess" its a "creative station" Loving the look of the little box. Will you be showing us that in more detail?? I do hope so.
Hugs

Patricia xx

Monica said...

being the messiest of the messy I see your desk not as a mess but a hive of activity and creativity. Cleaning up not required.

Monica 76

Cazzy said...

Hi Glenda, happy WOYWW and I love your tidy (compared to mine) desk)

Pretty box too.

Cazzy x
#66

Cazzy said...

Hi Glenda, happy WOYWW and I love your tidy (compared to mine) desk)

Pretty box too.

Cazzy x
#66

Lisca said...

That's how a desk should look like! But to be able to do something you have to clear stuff away. I don't always do that and I pile stuff up until it falls down. Awful. I have a temporary desk at the moment as we are living on a building site. I seem to keep it tidier than normal....
Thank you for letting me have a peep of your workspace.
Have a good week
Lisca#32

Leslie Miller said...

I love how easily it picks up when there's a place for everything. The trick is to not overflow the places! Sometimes it's hard to keep it under control. Looking forward to your next project!

Helen said...

Great desk, you don't seem to have much space to play though... sounds familiar!! Helen 4

sandra de said...

Never any shame in a creative mess.
Sandra de @16

Anonymous said...

That´s no mess! That´s a busy desk!!
Hugs
Gabriele 33

Nannie4 said...

You have some intriguing things on your desk. I like the holder for your adhesives and things and I love that lady's boot (stamp). The container on the left at the back with the notes stuck to it captured my interest.
Thanks for sharing your workspace, and for visiting my blog. Nann 53

Becca Cruger said...

That's about what mine looks like all the time, sadly. I call it creative chaos. It sounds better with a classy name, right? ;)

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I had the idea for that card about a week ago, but it sort of all came together in my head last night. Emotional, but worth it.

Kelly said...

Sometimes are desks just look busy. They should look busy! LOL And yours fits the bill. Creative Blessings! Kelly #61