Monday, August 18, 2014

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #14...Button it Up!


Good morning everyone and welcome to a brand new challenge for Craft Hoarders Anonymous!  It is Challenge # 14 - Button it Up!  We all have buttons hoarded back in boxes and jars; all different colors and sizes ... so lets use them and "Button it Up!" The sponsors for the month of August are Canvas Corp and Altered Pages.

I'm having to sit this one out because of issues with a tooth.  I have spent the last 5 days on antibiotics and pain pills and am just now beginning to feel human again.  So my MoJo took the time for a little vacation.  Be sure and go on over to the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog and see what the other design team members have created for this one!  I'm sure you will find something to inspire you.  So drag out those buttons and make something wonderful, then link it to the blog so we all can see what you did!

For this challenge we are doing a blog hop with the design team from Altered Pages and the prize for the winner of this challenge is a $15 gift certificate from Altered Pages! Also, leaving comments during the blog hop allows you to be entered into a random drawing for an Altered Pages Blog gift - a set of Japanese Oil Pastels and a huge Ephemera package.  So be sure to leave your comments all along the way.   Head over to the Craft Hoarders Anonymous blog and then follow the blog hop from there; you are sure to be inspired!

Altered Pages was started in 2003 for collages ephemera.  As of 2010, under new ownership, Altered Pages became a mixed media website with a remarkable design team and active blog.  The company also offers many art kits and has acquired the Mailbox Muse Kit Club. Our goal is to ALTER YOUR CREATIVITY.  Visit to see the always changing products at www.AlteredPages.com. 

OK, that's it for me this morning.  I'm off to follow along in the blog hop!  Come join us and let's have some fun!


13 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Oh NO!!! How painful, praying for ya girl, take care and if I can do anything call me. I can be there in 3 hours LOL

Barbara Rankin said...

So sorry to hear about your painful tooth. I hope you feel better real soon.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your tooth ache. I hope you feel better soon.

Gloria Stengel said...

You poor girl. I hope you are soon on the mend!

lost coast scrapper said...

Hope you feel better really soon!! xo

ddazzled71 said...

Hope you are feeling better soon and so sorry I didn't get to see your beautiful work for this theme!

Ina Good said...

sorry about tooth hope your up creating soon again!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon! My mother-in-law went through something very similar recently. Don't let the infection fester. And we are all looking forward to seeing your work next fortnight!

Sylvia said...

So sorry you had to miss the hop, I always enjoy your projects. I am late arriving again, but I do pray that you will be feeling better soon. busy woman you must take care of yourself! Happy Tuesday!

TangledBlueRose said...

O so sorry you have not be up to snuff! Glad to see you on the hop, got to discover a new blog to visit! Take care!~kim

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

OUCH!!! Sorry to hear about your tooth and I hope that you are back to being your old self again real soon.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

criscolores said...

I pray for you and for your tooth! LOL hope you are well soon!