Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Secret...Who has a Secret?

Good morning!  I am up and having my first cup of coffee this morning.  It is almost 5 am and all is quite in our household.  I love this time of the day, when I can cruise the Internet and check out all the blogs I love to follow.  It is "My Time". 

Yes, I do have a secret....and I can't tell you just yet!  I'm having to sit on it until October 1, 2010!  Now you all know how hard that is for me.....but I did promise.....and a promise is a promise!  So come back then if you want to hear!

I haven't had anything to post lately, but I am working on some things to have to show you a little on down the road.  My Magpie has had a bout with her allergies so the weekend was spent doing cool wash clothes to her skin and Benedril every 4 hours to hold her until the vet opened on Monday morning.  She  has had her little shot and is calm now.  I hate that she struggles so with allergies.

Sooooooo.....I'm off to get my second cup of coffee and spend a little quality time with my blogging friends!  Have a wonderful day and take a little time out for yourself.....just for you.....and breathe!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

So sorry about the allergies! I have them too. My eyes are matted, but at least it is not the headaches.Can't take the meds, so I eat honey. It does help! I am glad you got a surprise. They are hard to keep! Sure hope you're back to creating soon! Hugs for the day!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

It's bad enough when its us that has allergies, but when it's our little furry loved ones...it's worse....!
Can't wait to see/hear about your supprise...
I'll be watching!