Sunday, September 5, 2010

Good Morning!

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend!  I have just been puttering around doing nothing and yesterday I decided to make a card for the JustRite Friday Challenge # 034.  The challenge was to use glitter!  Well those of you who know me, know I love glitter, but I always wind up wearing it for days afterward.  This time is no different!  I even have glitter in my eyelashes!  But I had loads of fun making this card so here  it is for you to see:  I need to apologize for the pictures...I haven't learned how to take a good picture when it is shiny.  I just keep trying and one of these days I will find the right way of doing it!


I used Spellbinders Dies to cut a circle card.  You just scoot the die over a folded piece of card stock and cut.  then you add another piece of die cut card stock over that to hide the fold.  I stamped the JustRite image on watercolor paper and colored with Ranger Distress Ink.  I used Antique Linen to distress the card stock and then I cut different layers using Spellbinders Dies and the white card stock was all distressed to match the top layer.  Then I added glitter to the sleigh runners and the first layer of red card stock.  No ribbon, no pearls, just good clean images and die cuts!  Oh yes, and lots of glitter!

I hope you enjoy this!

Supplies:
JustRite Stamps
Ranger Distress Inks
White and Red Card stock
Watercolor Paper
glitter,glitter,glitter
Score tape

4 comments:

Starla said...

OHHHHH!! Glenda! This turned out fabulous!

Sylvia said...

This is so lovely! I especially like what you did with the spellbinders!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

You should be very proud to ware the GLITTER... it just shows your having a good time. The card is really too cute :) !!! everything about it is Just Right!!

Marge said...

Very beautiful!!!