Saturday, October 3, 2009

SATURDAY....

Another week is behind us...before we know it, it will be the Holiday Season. I have mixed emotions about this, time is going by way too fast. Seems like i never have the time I want to slow down and breathe. My husband keep talking about slowing down, but our jobs dictate we keep moving fast. I know you are probably experiencing the same thing. Life has a way of getting in the way of the things we would rather be doing. I have been running on caffine for so long I don't know any other way. I am hoping to squeeze some time in for my crafting. I have lots of ideas for Christmas cards and would love some time to just putz with that.

The days are really cooling down fast. Seems like we are having an early fall....people are saying they are expecting a hard winter. Lots of snow. If we continue to be as wet as we have been then it just has to snow. Yea. No work. Sit at home by the fire...Looking forward to that!! Well it is 4:45 and I think my eye and hand coordination may just be awake so I'm planning on coloring with Copic markers on some Christmas stamps. Just a little time for me before the day officially begins. More later.....

No comments: