Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations

Good morning everyone and welcome!  I'm here this morning to share another card with you that I have made using Heartfelt Creations products!  You can find my card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery with all the details.


My finished card size is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" tent fold card.  Make card base and cover with a piece of one of the 6 X 6 panels on Sheet 9A.  Cut a 1 1/2" by 5 3/8" piece of sheet 6A and edge the piece with Morocco ink. Glue down on the left hand side of the card front.  

Using white cardstock cut out one of the circles of the Rounded Window Frame Dies and glue down to the center of the card front.

Stamp the flower petals and leaves using New Sprout ink.  Cut out with coordinating dies.  Color the flower petals with New Sprout in the center and Morocco ink on the edges and back.  Color the leaves with Leaf Green and edge with Olive.  Lay flowers and leaves onto mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine.  Turn out onto desk to dry.  When dry, punch a hole in the center and thread through the stamen and use hot glue to hold in place.  Layer two petals to make each flower.  Arrange along the side of the circle and hot glue down.

Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of one of the panels on Sheet 11a and cut out using an arrows die.  Cut another arrow out of white cardstock and glue the two together.  Tuck it up under the flowers and glue down onto card front.  The card is finished.



3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

What an absolutely gorgeous sympathy card. I love the "remembering with you" sentiment. I will be mailing two of my sympathy cards tomorrow so will need to make more.

Paul said...

I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

So beautiful and elegant sympathy card :)